Monday, January 26, 2009

Please do this for Lauren

Hey y'all.
I am going to(with you alls help) make a scrapbook for lauren to give to her when she gets home. (either wed, or thurs).
It'll be of all the things you've said, and well wishes, get well soons, etc. I'll make it as colorful as possible.
If you would like to contribute please send either a card, or e-mail, picture whatever, to me. Or just bring it over. Whatever.

katydid89@gmail.com

or

21400 Perkinson Rd
Jetersville, VA 23083


It can be anything, letter, paragraph, etc. I'll either print it off or cut it out and put it in the scrapbook. Make sure to sign your name.
THE MORE THE MERRIER>>>> PASS IT ON>>>>>

POST IT SO OTHERS CAN SEE IT
If they don't have a blog, send it to them!!

thank you so much,
~Kate

2 comments:

alan said...

Get well soon Lauren!! Everybody is praying for you!!

alan said...

And Kate too!