Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here goes.

I enjoy writing, really I do.... although I like to do letters better. And things here are so crazy I can barely get them done! Let alone post in a blog. However. I've decided to give it a try. I have several friends that are faithful bloggers, so I thought I'd try to join the ranks.
Today is piano day. I have 5 students today, and had 6 yesterday. I actually have 20 students, not 11, but so many are out of town on the last hurrah before school that it seemed like a very light week this week.


Here is my thought for this week...

“The great danger facing all of us...is that some day
we may wake up and find that we have been busy with husks and trappings of life and have really missed life itself. That is what one prays one’s friends may be spared—satisfaction with a life that…has in it no tingle or thrill
that comes from a friendship with the Father.”Phillips Brooks (1835-1893) Sermons

That's that!

~Kate

2 comments:

The Trent Family said...

Hi Kate! I was so excited to see that you've started a new blog!!

Great first post!I'm looking forward to reading your blog. :)

See you on Sunday Lord willing!

~Alli

Meredith Ivy said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Kate! Thanks for your sweet comments at my blog. I look forward to reading your posts!

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful summer!