Doesn't God always provide? Isn't He amazing? Yesterday was a glorious day. I met a new family, and found we had so much in common. It was Charis that brought us together (the doula course I'm doing). I attended 2 prenatals, God worked it out that I could attend both on the same day.
Today I taught piano, did laundry, and otherwise cleaned and prepared for the rest of the week.
Mom and Lauren are at Daughters of Destiny camp in NC. And won't be back until this saturday. So I've just been hanging out, visiting friends, and making myself useful where I can.
I've been praying recently about this upcoming election. It gives me the utmost peace to know that God is in control, He knows where all this is leading. He knows what will happen, and He loves us enough to take care of us. No matter who sits in the White House. I am claiming His perfect peace in this matter.
It says in the bible that " This Hope we have- as an anchor for the soul, a Hope that is both sure and steadfast." (Hebrews 6:19) I love this verse because it talks of hope, and lets you define what that hope is. It can be applied to Jesus Christ, our Faith in God, and a number of other things.
Why then be downcast?
Hope in God!!
Blessings to you all as you continue in your Journey toward Christ, the ultimate prize and goal.
Shalom,
~Kate
Planes and Automobiles
12 years ago
5 comments:
Hi Kate,Remember me? Anna, the girl you met through Lydia? I just found your blog through Meredith's blog. I know I'm going to come back and visit!That is really neat that you are doing the Charis program. I know a family whose mom is going through the program. Maybe you know you know Rachel and her family?
And my family has a new blog. You can access it through my profile. =D
Blessings,
Anna
Hey Kate,
I'm so glad you met the T's!!
They are a wonderful family.
And I want to know about the next ball...maybe I could make it, even though we'll live up in Fredericksburg!
Anna
Hey Kate! What a beautiful post!
I've tagged you over on my blog if you want to give it a shot. :)
http://sheworkswithherhands.typepad.com/blog/2008/10/tagyoure-it.html
Hey Kate! What a beautiful post!
I've tagged you over on my blog if you want to give it a shot. :)
http://sheworkswithherhands.typepad.com/blog/2008/10/tagyoure-it.html
Oops! Sorry for posting twice. :)
Post a Comment