Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have been tagged by Alli (http://sheworkswithherhands.typepad.com/blog/) to write six random facts about myself!

The rules are:

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

Here are my 6 random things:

1- I attended my first birth last week, and loved it!!

2- I hate it when people "scratch" fabric. Makes me shiivverr

3- I like cold salads (like pasta or noodles) hot, and I like hot things cold. (Like beans, pizza, or enchiladas.)

4- When I'm nervous my hands get cold.

5-I'm really shy, but try to cover it by being outgoing. It's hard sometimes.

6-I LOVE starbursts, and those caramel candies with creme in the middle. MMMM- good!

There we go!

I now tag--

Anna
Meredith H.
Abby H.
Kendra (will she do it?)

2 comments:

alan said...

I love hot pizza. I am not fond of salad. Prefer steak or bacon.
My hands get cold when I am nervous too. Must be a yniversal thing. Don't really get the hole "butterflies dancing" thing in meh stomach though. More like... shivering?

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing blogs, and I came across yours. You are the only other person I have heard of who hates it when people scratch fabric besides me!!! Nylons especially. *Shudder*

In Christ,
Hannah L.